Overview: This article will show you what is listed on the Data Dashboard for a specific company.
Note: Click here to view the video instructions.
Step 1: Sign in to Rently Tour Manager (SF).
Step 2: The Data Dashboard will automatically display.
Step 3: In the Leads Distribution circle chart, you can see the percentage of leads generated by each source.
Step 4: In the Hot Leads section, you can see the most recent potential renters who have initiated any activity on one of the Company's properties in the Rently Tours app.
Step 5: In the Property Timeline bar graph, you can see if each property has had more Agent or self-showings.
Note: By clicking on the levels next to "Year," you can filter the data shown in the graph by either the entire year or the current month.
Step 6: Under Data Dashboard, you can view the following:
- Total Self-Showings- The total number of completed self-showings.
- Total Leads- The total number of potential renters who have inquired about the Properties.
- Total Devices- The total number of devices the Company has.
- On-Market Properties- The total number of available Properties.
- Off-Market Properties- The total number of unavailable Properties.
- Add Request- Click the "+" to send a request to Rently's Product Team.
Note: If you click "+" above Add Request, a text box will appear for you to enter any suggestions you might have for data you want to be displayed on the Data Dashboard. Once you've entered your suggestion, click "Send," and it will be sent to Rently's Product Team.
Step 7: The data displayed under the Leads Distribution and Data Dashboard sections can be filtered by clicking the levels next to "Last Week" and adjusting it to either "Last Month," "Last Quarter," "Last Week," or "Custom."
Note: If "Custom" is selected, you will have to enter your own dates.
Congratulations! You've successfully viewed the Data Dashboard. Great work!
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.