NEO Siren Alarm Manual/Troubleshooting
About the Product:
- The Siren alarm is a deterrent for any suspicious activity detected by your existing Rently sensors.
- External power supply: Mini USB, 5V, 1A
- Ten sounds can be selected.
- Range up to 70m outdoors, 45m indoors.
- Sound Intensity: 100dB.
- Dimension: 68mm x 68mm x 33mm
- When the alarm is triggered, it will make an alarm sound and an LED light flash simultaneously.
- The siren alarm can be controlled remotely via an app.
- 24/7 Monitoring - Instant smart notifications
- Easy Installation
- Timer Control - Schedule siren to arm at desired times
- Requires Rently Hub and Smart Motion Sensors
- Refer to the article on Pairing the alarm: Add/Remove Siren Alarm from Rently Hub
- Reset to factory default settings:
- Open the alarm, and ensure it is powered on
- Press and hold the code button for 10-15 seconds. The LED flashes red five times on and off.
- Release the code button.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.