Rently Common Area Setup Guide.
This guide will cover setting up a common area access panel in the Rently Smart Home Portal.
For setting up the common area access panel within the Smart Home portal, please find the steps below:
- The Agent should select the Community from the Now Managing: dropdown on the top where they plan to add the access panel.
- Click on the Assets option.
- Click the “New Assets” button and select the Asset Type field as Common Area for Common Area Asset. Fill in the necessary details and click on the “Save” button.
- The created common area asset will be displayed in Asset listings.
- Click on the created asset and Click on the “Add Hub/Device” button
- Navigate to the Assign Oaks Locks tab.
- Select the Access Panel.
- Click on the Submit button.
For more information, please refer to the following article
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.