Rently Common Area Overview Guide.
This guide will go over how to set up a common area access panel in the Rently Smart Home Portal.
For setting up the common area access panel within the Smart Home portal, please find the steps below:
- The agent should select the community from the Now Managing: dropdown on the top where they are planning to add the access panel.
- Click on the Assets options
- Click on the “New Assets” button and select the Asset Type field as Common Area for Common Area Asset. Fill in the necessary details and click on the “Save” button.
- The created common area asset will be displayed in Asset listings.
- Click on the created asset and Click on the “Add Hub/Device” button
- Navigate to the Assign Oaks Locks tab.
- Select the Access Panel.
- Click on the Submit button.
The residents within the community will have their lock codes automatically pushed to the common area access panel which can be used to access the common area.