Dashboard - Staff Page Overview
This page will allow you to create and manage staff and/or Vendor access.
On the left navigation bar dashboard, click "Staff."
The Staff page will open.
Adding New Staff and Vendors:
- To view the full article, click on the link below:
You may need to edit access for various reasons, such as:
- Assigning new code (forgot code, someone learned their code, etc.)
- Assigning and/or removing Unit(s)
- Enable/Disable login (providing/removing access to the portal).
- Note: Having login capabilities allows access to the portal and/or app, separate from accessing units.
- Enable/Disable code (providing/removing access to unit(s) and/or common area).
- Change code permission (never expires, vacancy code, specific period, or daily repeating).
Find the staff/Vendor name and click on the edit icon to edit access.
Filtering Staff and Codes Button:
You can filter your staff and codes by clicking this button.
A drop-down menu will appear for you to filter:
- Staff and Codes - All staff with access to properties and the portal.
- Staff - All staff all access levels
- Staff Code - Staff that have been given property access.
- Hubless code - Any codes assigned to a hubless lock (see below for further details)
+ New Hubless Code:
A Bluetooth lock that doesn't require a hub can be added with this button once clicked.
The "New Hubless Code" menu will appear. Fill in the criteria.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.