Honeywell T6 ProSeries Thermostat Guide and Troubleshooting
About the Product:
- Display screen: Touch Screen Display
- Control Functions: Heating, Cooling
- Fan Function: On, Auto, Circulating
- LCD Screen
- Dimensions: 4.06in x 4.06 in x 1.09in
- Fan Function: Cycled, Continous
- Modes: Manual, Not programmed, 7-Day Programmable, 5-2 Programmable, 5-1-1 Programmable
- 7-Day Flexible Scheduling
- Smart Réponse Learning
- Intuitive Design
- Real-time clock automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- It lets you know when to change filters or the batteries.
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump Systems, Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool Dual Fuel Systems, Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool Conventional Systems
For complete installation instructions, please see the manual:
- View Resource: Installation Instructions for T6 Pro Programmable Thermostat (English, French, Spanish)
The Z-Wave connection status is located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
• Solid icon. The thermostat is included and connected to a Z-Wave network.
• Flashing Icon. (TH6320ZW2007 model only.) The thermostat is in the INCLUDE MODE using
SmartStart. This occurs after the initial setup and time, and date is set.
• TH6320ZW2003 model only. The thermostat is excluded from a Z-Wave network.
• Thermostat is either included in a Z-Wave network, but the Z-Wave signal is lost, or is included but AC power is lost (battery used as backup). In this case, the Z-Wave radio is turned off to preserve battery life. AC power must be restored, or you must change the power mode. It can be done by excluding the thermostat from the Z-Wave network and including again in battery power mode, where batteries are used as the primary power source. You can check the actual power mode in the thermostat
For additional troubleshooting information:
- View Resource: User Guide for T6 Pro (TH6320U, TH6220U, TH6210U) Programmable Thermostat (English, French, Spanish)
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.