Smart Home Portal Dashboard Overview
This article will help you navigate the Rently Smart Home Portal Dashboard.
When you log in to the portal, the Dashboard will display. The Dashboard enables you to monitor all devices in one single place.
Note: The Dashboard is customizable.
The following menu boxes group the default dashboard display; Property Status, Utility Usage, Occupancy, Reservations, and Device Errors. Each menu box will display a list of statuses that can be clicked on further action.
Property Status Box:
This menu allows you to monitor devices with low batteries and to ensure hubs are online. To view a list of the specific devices.
- Low Batteries - Any devices that have low batteries will display.
- Hubs Assigned to an Asset:
- Hubs offline - Any offline hub.
- Hubs online - Any online hub.
This menu allows you to monitor your average utility usage of all devices.
- Invitation Pending - This shows all pending invitations that a resident has not accepted to enable them to monitor their smart home devices via the app.
- % Occupied - Shows tenant occupied percentage of the managed portfolio.
Reservations, only applicable for Vacation Rentals:
- Check-ins - Shows how many vacation rental Check-ins are scheduled for the day.
- Check-outs - Shows how many Check-outs are scheduled for the day.
- Lists all the devices with errors for vacant and occupied units that require further action.
Customizing Your Dashboard:
Click on "Customize Dashboard."
Customize Dashboard will open. Customize by selecting the options you wish to display on your Dashboard.
Click save at the bottom.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.