Adding Codes for a Specific Asset
The following list may be reason why you would want to add a code(s) for a specific asset:
- A vendor requires access. - example: maintenance, landscaping, contractors, plumber, etc.
- The owner of the property that is being managed requires access - example vacation rentals.
Step 1: In the portal on the left hand navigation bar click on "Assets".
The Assets page will display.
Step 2: Locate and click on the Asset that you want to add a code to.
That Asset will open.
Step 3: Click on the "Codes/Fobs" box.
The Codes/Fob box will open.
Step 4: Click on "+ New Code".
The + New Code box will open.
Step 5: Fill in the information.
- Access Code for - Who is this access code for, a vendor the home owner, etc.
- Security Code - Generate a random code or could be customized (This will be 5 digit code)
- Validity - How long do you want this code to be valid for.
- All - access to all locks associated to the asset.
- Specific - access to a specified lock.
Once finished filling out the information click "Submit".
Step 6: The page will return to the Asset details page. To verify if the code was created. Click on the Codes/Fobs box you will see your recently created code.