How to Create a Vacation Reservation.
In the Rently Smart Home Portal, "Reservations" is an option where you can reserve a property for guests.
Note: Only applicable for non-integrated software.
Step 1: In the portal, on the left navigation bar, click on "Reservations."
When you click on "Reservations," the Reservation page opens.
Step 2: In the top right corner, click on "+ Create Reservation."
A new pop-up will appear.
Step 3: Fill out the criteria.
- Guest - Input name(s) of Guest (s).
- Property - Select the Property that the reservation is for.
- Code - You can Generate Random Code or pick a six-digit code for the Guest (s).
- Validity - Select the dates the reservation is for.
- Reservation ID - Input a number to the reservation to keep track of them.
- Email - Input one of the guests' email addresses so they can receive their code to the home to get in.
- Phone - Input a phone number for one of the guests.
- Once filled out, click "Save."
When you click "Save," the page will refresh to the main reservation page. To verify your reservation saved, use the search criteria buttons on the right-hand side.
- Current - Any reservations that fall on the validity dates.
- Upcoming - Any reservations until the validity start date.
- Canceled - Any reservations that have been canceled.
- Expired - Any reservation outside of validity dates.
Note: Reservation codes will be active in the locks 30 minutes before reservation time.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact Rently support at 888-340-6340.