HS-LS100+ is battery powered and includes a Z-Wave network button, LED indicator and a magnetic wall mount/wired probe assembly. The unit may be deployed as a free-standing sensor (using built-in probes) or as a wired remote sensor (via the wall mount/wired probe assembly).
Z-Wave Network Installation
Remove the back cover by rotating counter-clockwise and install 1 ER14250 battery (included) inside HS-LS100+. Include the sensor into your Z-Wave network using the instructions below. Then, replace the back cover.
Note: HS-LS100+ may be included into your Z-Wave network as a “secure” device or as a “non-secure” device. Use the instructions below to include or exclude HS-LS100+ to/from your Z-Wave network.
1. Put your home controller into Z-Wave ‘inclusion’ mode.
2. Quickly press and release the Z-Wave network button once. Wait for the inclusion process to finish.
1. Put your home automation controller into Z-Wave ‘exclusion’ mode.
2. Quickly triple-press the Z-Wave network button. Wait for the exclusion process to finish.
Reset (Use this procedure to reset HS-LS100+ to factory settings when the Z-Wave controller is missing or inoperable).
1. Press and hold the Z-Wave button for 20 seconds. Release the button once the LED stops blinking and glows so