Renters who have applied through Rently’s application are able to add documents, manage co-applicants, or edit applications themselves by logging into their renter Profile.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Start by logging into your Rently profile here: homes.rently.com/profile
2. Once logged in, click the Activities button in the top right.
3. Homes you applied for will appear in the APPLIED section. Click on the property in question.
4. Once at the property page, click Apply Now.
5. From the Rently Rental Application screen, click Sign In.
6. Once signed in, a pop up is available that allows applicants to Add Docs, Edit Application, and Manage Co-Applicants.
Add Docs: Upload documents such as ID and pay stubs
Edit Application: Edit your personal info, previous addresses, income sources, and references
Manage Co-Applicants: Add or remove co-applicants