Need to block off days from prospects being able to book self-guided tours? If you are an admin user, you are now able to quickly block off those dates for all your communities. Here's how:
- Login and expand the Company tab.
- Click on Settings.
- Find Holiday Settings. Add your holiday or custom day and select the dates, then hit Save.
- You can only set up these block off dates if you have admin access (if you do not have admin access, please contact corporate to get these set up).
- You cannot set up different dates for different communities. Once you set the dates to block off, they will apply to ALL your communities (this feature will be available in future updates).
- You can only block off dates 7 days in advance and later. For example, if you want to block off Thursday November 26th, you need to block it off NO LATER than Thursday November 19th so that it can take effect.
- You are able to block out your holidays a year in advance (this includes holidays and custom days).