While using Rently’s self-guided touring platform is a great solution to protect your staff, residents, and prospects during the Covid-19 pandemic; there are additional measures you can take to ensure the safety of your community.
1) Use the Community Rules section to provide guidelines you want prospects to follow while they tour.
- Please wear a mask and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please do not touch any surfaces if you do not have gloves.
- A sanitation station can be found in the unit with mask, gloves, and sanitizer. Feel free to use if you do not have your own.
2) Provide a “Sanitation Station” inside the unit. You can provide them with PPE including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, etc.
3) Have “Do the 5” signs posted outside and inside of the unit to remind prospects to follow CDC recommended guidelines.
4) Sanitize the unit after every self-guided tour. Add a Buffer Time between tours, so you have time to go sanitize before the next scheduled tour. You can use your Data Dashboard and email alerts (Community Admin Settings > Alerts > Tours) to keep track of when tours are completed. After you see the prospect is done touring, you can go and sanitize the unit.