You can find the “Directions to Unit” section by navigating to Units > Unit Directions. A pop-up window will then appear where you can input your directions.
This section is meant to guide prospects around the community to find the unit they will be touring. You can even think of it as your “tour route” by including directions to any amenities you would like to highlight on the way to the unit.
Here is how prospects will see these directions:
First, you will need to upload a photo, then a text box will appear for you to type directions. You have up to 10 steps to guide prospects to the unit.
Here is a video walkthrough on how to add Directions to Unit:
- You have the ability to copy the Directions to Unit from another unit that you had previously uploaded. This is helpful if the new unit is in the same building or close to the previous unit. This way you won't have to re-upload a lot of the same steps. Just click the dropdown under "Copy 'Directions to Unit' from" and select the unit whose directions you want to copy.
- If you want to provide a tour path that showcases amenities, we recommend adding a prefix to the text instructions like above (TO VIEW POOL, TO VIEW GYM, TO VIEW UNIT, etc).
- It is best to provide as little text as possible. People naturally skim details. Having concise, engaging verbiage helps. We give you 10 spaces and recommend keeping character count to a minimum on any one instruction panel.
- One step could be a photo of your community map with the desired unit circled or highlighted.
- Test your tour! Once you are all set up, we recommend trying to tour your community, or having another team member try, to see what it looks like. Please feel free to fill out a Zendesk ticket in the manager portal with your phone number used to test and we can refund the $.99 registration fee for your team members.
- Likewise, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.