What is Auto Sync:
The Auto Sync feature in Rently will perform a nightly check (once daily) with your property management software, and do the following:
- Import and add any new listings (including details, price, photos, application, etc.)
- Update all of your current listings to match any changes made in your management software
- Deactivate or remove listings that are no longer available in the Data Feed
Note: The property management softwares Rently pulls from are Appfolio, PropertyWare, Buildium, FreeRentalSite, & RentCafe.
How to Set Up Auto Sync:
Located in your Account > Integration settings under the Data Pull section, you can see if Rently is currently connected to a data source to pull properties from your property management software.
If the field next to "Source:" is blank, then please reach out to your Client Success Manager or submit a ticket using the orange Help button located in the bottom left of the Rently site to have it set up.
The 'Data Pull' Settings:
(Sync Properties Now) link: Since the Auto Sync only performs an automatic check once nightly, we have added a way to manually force a re-sync of properties.
- Clicking this link will allow you to update all listings at once at any point during the day.
Last Sync Time: This is the last time that an Auto Sync was performed. This will update after Sync Properties Now is used.
Auto Sync: This turns Auto Sync either Off or On
When Property Not In Feed: This setting will change the status of properties that are no longer appearing in the data feed from your property management software. There are three options:
- Do Nothing: No change will be made. Properties will need to be manually deactivated
- Inactivate: Turns off self-showing availability
- Archive: Removes property from Properties list, turns off the marketing, and unassigns lockbox