Rebooting The Rently Hub
1. Locate the Rently hub. If wall mounted, slide the
hub off of the mounting screws
2.Verify that power is getting to the hub by checking
for a light located next to the antenna
3. Unplug the power supply from the rear of hub next
to the antenna.
4. Insert a small pin or screwdriver as shown below
and press button for 10 to 15 seconds or until red
blinking light turns off.
5. Leave the hub off for about 1 min then reconnect
the hub to the wall outlet.
6. The LED Light should then Turn Solid Red, then
transition to Blinking Red, and lastly display a Solid